Barack Obama warns technology is increasing anxiety and inequality 17 hours ago
“[Now] if you watch Fox News you live in a different world to someone who reads The New York Times.”
Stockland and The Story of Dunder
Santa collides with an ibis, losing all his presents.
General Pants launches new brand positioning via Fabric Sydney
'Led By None' a customer research piece produced in partnership with Fabric, which identified the unique opportunity for the brand.
ING encourages sustainable gifting in Christmas campaign
The campaign consists of online film, DOOH, social, digital, PR, radio and TV partnerships plus a 99% sustainable pop-up store.
Twitter pays lip service to the dangers of deep fakes
" ... the social media giant has shown poor judgement."
Why is programmatic still daunting to so many?
While the industry is up to speed on all things programmatic, there’s still some confusion at the client level about what skills and tools are needed.
Not just a groupe by name
The Publicis Groupe is implementing the “Power of One” model for clients across the world.
Slack comes after Microsoft for apparent copycat ad 15 hours ago
Slack called out the familiar ad in a tweet captioned 'ok boomer'.
Movers & Shakers: Nine, SCA, Macquarie Media 18 hours ago
DDB Sydney, Traffik and The Social Club have all made new hires.
Independent rugby body launches to boost interest in code 14 hours ago
The initiative comes as the game is marred by controversy.
Google restricts targeting for political ads 15 hours ago
"This will align our approach to election ads with long-established practices in media such as TV, radio, and print."
Own the technology or be replaced: Travel Money marketer 17 hours ago
Travel Money Group head of marketing Clinton Hearne shares how chatbots changed the customer experience.
Dentsu's With Collective and Isobar to merge 17 hours ago
Co-founders Justin Hind and Dominique Hind will exit the business as part of the transition.
Nine's 2020 plans for NRL yesterday
The network has plans to ramp up its cross-platform integration, including its newest radio assets, in 2020.
Young Gun: The Works strategist Lucy Batchelor yesterday
Joining the industry two years ago, Lucy Batchelor got into adland through an internship and while she doesn't know where she will be in five years' time, she does know peanut butter goes with everything.
Photographer of the Year at the 2019 Australian Magazine Awards yesterday
Tim Bauer was nominated for his work on Good Weekend magazine.
In other news...
- CrocMedia renews radio rights deal for the Australian Open yesterday
- Gerry Reynolds inducted into Australian Magazine Awards Hall of Fame yesterday
- Havas Creative Group global CEO on ‘uncomplicated’ leadership and the power of creativity yesterday
- Sorrell's S4 adds Indian production shop WhiteBalance to the fold yesterday
- The top rated brands for customer experience in Australia yesterday
- Pitch Wrap: Microsoft, Showpo, Uber yesterday
- Australian Magazine Awards winners 2019 2 days ago
- Sparro wins Showpo digital account 2 days ago
- Nine appoints new director of sport 2 days ago
- Val Morgan's digital publishing platform will target over 30s 2 days ago
- Havas Media ANZ appoints new CEO, as Mike Wilson becomes chairman 2 days ago
- HT&E's take on the advertising market 2 days ago
- Chemist Warehouse signs multi-year deal with the Australian Open 2 days ago
- Foxtel Media appoints new Brisbane sales director 2 days ago
- Regional newspapers: Don't keep us in the dark 2 days ago
- Upfronts: SBS backs 'impactful content' and basketball over 'wall-to-wall reality' 2 days ago
- Apple and Salesforce launch AI-driven apps 2 days ago
- A single source of truth and 'skills' for voice 3 days ago
- Southern Cross Austereo names Nikki Clarkson CMO 3 days ago
- Industry Profile: Impact head of customer success and operations Matt Hunter 3 days ago
- Podcast rankings: Hamish & Andy bumped down by AFL radio 3 days ago
- Canva co-founder Cameron Adams is joining the board of esports platform Mogul 3 days ago
- Seven and Facebook double down on content partnership 3 days ago
- Disney+ has launched in Australia 3 days ago
- Paul Keating attacks media for 'pious belchings' over China 3 days ago
- Chubb joins Australian Open as major sponsor 3 days ago