What advertising CEOs get up to when working from home yesterday
Kids on your lap? Naked flatmates wandering around? A cat that likes to lick your laptop camera? Got to Zoom from your unmade bed?
A big pineapple-focused Sunshine Coast campaign
A series of quirky videos that see tourism operators "pass a pineapple" around the region.
Yumi's introduces new veggie burger range in campaign
The multi-media campaign will run on FTV, BVOD, digital, social and digital OOH.
Audi Australia releases feature-length documentary on artificial intelligence
The film was produced by FINCH in association with the Emmy Award winning team at Supper Club.
The undeniable return of OOH roadside audiences
The irony of using billboards to send people inside.
The need for more global approaches in Aussie agencies
Think diverse, think long-term and live the advantage.
SOV, SOM and the value of creativity
As we enter a recession, most marketers will have to try to do more (or at least as much) with less.
Google agrees to pay publishers for news yesterday
Under the new agreement, Google will pay publishers in Australia, Brazil and Germany for content on Google News and Discover.
Supercars sponsors race to Foxtel yesterday
Harvey Norman, BP, Ford, Supercheap Auto, and Shannon reconfirm support of the 2020 Virgin Australia Supercars Championship.
Movers & Shakers: Sky News, Innocean, Coles, Carat yesterday
Simon Ryan returns to advertising, Alan Jones has a new home and both Andy Main and Jasmin Bedir begin CEO roles.
Chris Ivers joins Grant Broadcasters in a senior content role yesterday
Regional content director for Qld and NT.
Verizon joins Facebook ad boycott yesterday
The company becomes one of the biggest brands to suspend ads with the social media giant.
Brisbane's The Together Society wins Surf Life Saving pitch yesterday
Donations and ticket sales are critical to keeping beaches safe.
Ita Buttrose complains about Canberra’s treatment of the ABC yesterday
"I appreciate you have a busy schedule but we would appreciate an answer to our queries."
The WFH Diaries - Nick Kavanagh at Havas Media yesterday
"...creativity seems to have flourished during this period, both in and outside of work."
TikTok launches its business solution 2 days ago
A platform for brands to amplify their voice on TikTok.
In other news...
- Coles strengthens its marketing team 2 days ago
- Sergio Brodsky and Lucio Ribeiro launch TikTok agency TikMyDay 2 days ago
- Young Gun: Bauer Media digital managing editor, luxury and youth Mahalia Chang 2 days ago
- WATCH: Maurice and Arthur’s journey to Cannes 2 days ago
- Tourism Northern Territory launches national campaign ahead of borders re-opening 2 days ago
- Apple adds to adtech’s identity crisis 2 days ago
- The most emotionally engaging coronavirus ads in the world 2 days ago
- Coca-Cola and GSK marketers in APAC World Federation of Advertisers appointments 2 days ago
- The WFH Diaries - Pia Chaudhuri at BMF Australia 2 days ago
- Pitch Wrap: Kraft Heinz, LinkedIn, Queensland Ballet 2 days ago
- The ABC cuts programs, dumps 250 jobs 3 days ago
- Carat strengthens strategic and planning capabilities 3 days ago
- Cannes Lions names Colenso BBDO as the Agency of the Decade, Pacific 3 days ago
- WPP AUNZ: The ethics of privacy and how not to make customers feel cheated 3 days ago
- Hearts & Science acquires Melbourne boutique media agency Max & Partners 3 days ago
- Nestle to rebrand iconic Australian products amid Black Lives Matter 3 days ago
- WPP’s focus coming out of the pandemic lockdown 3 days ago
- Dry July serves up 2020 campaign with a twist 3 days ago
- Queensland Ballet dances with data and the Audience Group 3 days ago
- The WFH Diaries: Matt de Groot at Nova 3 days ago
- Australian seafood industry just got a $4 million grant for a marketing campaign 3 days ago
- ADNEWS Asks: What is the future of our workplaces and jobs? 3 days ago
- Deloitte's Andy Main is the next CEO of Ogilvy 3 days ago
- Junkee co-founder Tim Duggan steps down as publisher 4 days ago
- Industry Profile: Zenith Melbourne managing director Megan Kay 4 days ago
- DDB Sydney's first work for LinkedIn as its creative agency of record 4 days ago